Wednesday, June 14, 2006

CNN.com - Study: Strict parenting might lead to obese kids - Jun 5, 2006

Well, as of right now, I don't know if this is going to be a problem for Katie, since she has me wrapped so tightly that she pretty much gets away with most. I do have to admit that yesterday was better than Monday and today wasn't bad at all, considering that this morning my neighbor was kind enough to watch Katie while I went to the dentist. That is one thing that I'm going to have to get used to and adjust to. I just won't be able to get up and go any more without considering Katie. We did go to the YMCA this morning and will probably have to go back. She was fine as long as I had some little trail mix snacks for her to munch on. That and let her stretch her legs from time to time. We'll have to see how the rest of the day goes. She has a little cold/teeth coming in so it seems that her nose is running like a faucet.