Thursday, February 15, 2007

LONG TIME NO WRITE

Okay. So I know this has been a long time. Sorry. Between the holidays, my ankle surgury and life in general, it gets hard sometimes. I'm not as dedicated nor as addicted to blogging as some folks but I do what I can. We just found out today that we're going to be having our second child. I can't tell you the myriad of emotions that are going through me right now, least of which is a combination of both excitement and perhaps a little honest fear. I mean, I think a little fear is human. If you don't have it, you lose your edge and your willingness to respond to situations. Call it primal, I suppose.

Katie is also gingto be turning 2!! this Sunday. Wow huh? Just seems like yesterday (but I'll spare you the chiches).

Hopefully this will continue again. I'm sure there's going to be a lot more to talk about in the future. Out for now. :)