Thursday, September 07, 2006

WOW!

Katie started her 1st day of per-school today. I don't know why I'm so giddy but I was elated to hear that she had a great day and that she got along well with the other kids and went with the flow. There were other children in there that wasn't handling the separation quite as well as others but Katie seemed to do fine. Don't get me wrong. She was very happy to see me when I picked her up but things went well in both dropping off and picking up (and the good news is that I didn't get caught up in the line of parents waiting for their kids). These times will allow me more to focus on taking care of things at home plus will give me time to work on the business more (which I have been neglegent on).

In other news, the playset is completely up and after I get a chance to wash it down from the workers climbing all over it to finish it (yes, it was a great investment to have someone else put it together. No shame in my game), it should be good to go. Now if I can only get the grass and the landscaping around it finished.. :)