Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Crazy Horse

IT WAS A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME...

So we had gathered all of this stuff from over at my wife's grandparents place from this past weekend. Some of which was toys from when she was young. We thought it would be cute to see Katie on it as long as it was in good shape. One of the items was a horse that you ride and it's supposed to bounce a little (I guess). So I pulled it out of the garage where we had it stored, cleaned it off to get rid of any old germies that might still be on there from years of storage and presented it to Ms. Katie. Not only did she like it but I thought it would be cute to start dragging her around the house on it (it has little wheels on it that allows you to move the horse forward). Katie really enjoyed it.. No really. She REALLY enjoyed it. To the point that she would start crying when I woud stop pulling her around the house with it and would almost demand (in the only way a 16 month old can) that I start pulling her again. Great idea Mike. Entertain the kid and become a permanent pack mule! Fortunately, I had to be the "bad" daddy and put the horse in the other room for a while. She was getting really cranky and my nerves were getting realy frayed. But hopefully we can continue this safely outside. So, the good news is that she likes it. The bad news is that I better be careful in what I ask for the next time I get a bright idea.