Friday, October 12, 2007

Welcome friends!

Yes, I know. Time does have a way of slipping up on you. Little did I realize that I would slack so much, but so much has been going on. The biggest news is that we officially have a new Miller in the household! Maggie Miller was born September 16 and is home with us now. It didn't seem so long ago that we were just getting used to having Katie around but now we have two precious little girls in our house. So now we are in the adjustment period.

Things are good. We've been doing this stay at home thing for over a year and a half now and even though there are tough times, it's still very much worth it. Katie is in pre school 5 days a week now and Maggie is growing like a weed already. I'm sure I'll start writing again, just because of all the new changes that are going to happen in our life with two (not to mention the fact that I'll have to figure out how to take care of two instead of one now.) So stay tuned local viewers. Things are about to pick up!